Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PROOF

I keep getting emails from The College of Charleston wedding photographer union urging me to forward their emails to my mother and beg her to buy copious amounts of the stunning photos they have taken of me graduating from college in a small-german-child inspired onesie. I have yet to respond, but I took a look at the pictures to see if I could right click on them and save them for free and, miraculously, I could! The only "snag" to this cyber-snag is that the pictures are tiny and that they are all banded with a superimposed script saying "PROOF." I don't know why anyone would want these pictures without the word "PROOF" running across them, it seems so catered to their purpose. Here I am fake-diploma in hand, beaming from underneath the formidable "PROOF" font assuredly justifying my academic success. I enjoy looking at myself immensely more in this fashion, as I am sure you will too.



No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...