Thursday, December 23, 2010

Black Swan vs Pricey Vodka

I haven't seen Black Swan yet but I want to. I hope I like it because everyone I like says that they liked it and I really alienated myself a while back by openly disliking Avatar and bringing it up at bars...not that Black Swan makes me think of Avatar...


you know what Black Swan does makes me think of???







Thats right, Young Jeezy, GREY GOOSE!!!

Do I smell a sequel?
And btw look at lil Natalie's eyes in that first picture...
who's to say grey goose wasn't involved in the making of that film???
 (once again, excepting me, because I have not seen it).

*avatar sucks



****UPDATE: Obviously liquor was involved in the making of that movie if I am to believe that Natalie Portman is now knocked up and seriously considering marriage between herself and a male ballerina...am i right!?

1 comment:

Maxwell said...

you must see it. i just saw it this evening. you must see it.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...