Monday, May 16, 2011

word thoughts: accompanied by paint thoughts: thoughts

I.   I hate those late night soap commercials that start off "You would never dream of washing your dishes in a dirty sink..." Ummm. Yes I would.

letter to paige:


II.  A midsize African American male just jogged past me, (the only other person) on carson beach...he was wearing white sneakers, windbreaker pants, and a collared t-shirt...


plexiglass painting to richard ellis:
scans_0014


III.  I am basing my entire knowledge and understanding of how to use twitter exclusively on what I glean from watching ironic television sitcoms and late night talk shows...am I right?

http://twitter.com/#!/oldcarnylover


a little bird comedy:
scans_0008

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...