Monday, June 6, 2011

tattoo me please

I have recently realized my newest ambition in life is to foray my obsession with the temporary tattoo into a career as a custom temporary tattoo artist. The income possibilities of this career path are currently up for discussion, however the discussion must be light-hearted, brief and irrationally optimistic.

In preparation for what is surely my destiny, I have thus far been honing my custom temporary tattoo craftmanship on the unsuspecting epiderma of various strangers, friends and acquaintances.

I am now adding as an additional and oppositional element to the temporary nature of this practice what is known as "permanence".

If you have fallen out of your chair, I invite you to regain your composure and sit.

The product of the documented permanent recording of the temporary custom tattooing will be known as 

"the temporary permanent"


It is a personal and stirring portrait of the once temporarily tattooed. I call this one "Mike gets wrist-inked in a function room kitchen"


No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...