Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Not-So Crossword

So I wrote a kind of proposal to The Weekly Dig about how they probably need a new Cruciverbalist since the old one left and how I've been really thinking a lot about Cruciverbalism and stuff and Japanese Crossword Grids and Elmer's Glue, and I spent a lot of time with those things and with the typewriter. I thought The Not-So Crossword wouldn't appear til next week but then I walked by The Orange Dig box near South Station yesterday and figured I'd check it...and there it was on the back page in all its cut in paste glory.

So here's the first and hopefully not the last of The Not-So Crossword:


If you live in Boston you should go pick up The Weekly Dig and do my crossword! And also maybe stop being so serious about shit all the time. JK, you're hilarious & a total riot! Stop it with the celery. No, seriously, stop it. I'm gonna pee myself! 

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...