Friday, September 14, 2012

OPEN LETTER TO D&D OR WHAT EXACTLY DOES AMERICA RUN ON

After my last post, this may come as a shock, as it was certainly experienced as one. In short, a recent ad campaign has forced me to call in to question my unabiding love for the D&D. As I type I realize my true love and loyalty which lies with the employees of the D&D should remain largely unaffected by this visual disturbance, which is somewhat of a relief, although unfortunately at the time I was so overwhelmed by the corporate D&D influence that I botched what could have been a much more pleasant and meaningful D&D employee exchange. I guess what I'm trying to say more accurately is that a recent ad campaign has forced me to call in to question the future of America. I ask you to ask yourself, what does me-America run on?

Due to the emotional state in which this photograph was taken with mIphone you may have to unfocus your eyes to see clearly but please, please try to read:


DO YOU READ THIS? ADD HASH BROWNS TO ANY COMBO FOR 87 CENTS... OR IN OTHER WORDS (?)

GRONK IT!

GRONK IT!??!??!??!

GRONK IT????????????!?

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...