Thursday, December 26, 2013

one for me and one for you. merry christmas, dad!



Well I tried to make the theme of this year's Thanksgiving "Incest" and was greeted with mixed enthusiasm from my relatives.

Luckily, I was able to re-use one of my failed attempts at making an "incestuation" happen at Thanksgiving for one of four motivational posters I made my mom for Christmas this year;



I'm still working on a home made nativity for my mother because I thought I didn't have to get her anything if I helped her make a "music video" for my dad so I didn't get her anything and I told her and then she looked at me like a baby and here I am gluing wings on a mini van. ANYWAY, the theme of this Christmas at the Jarva household party of three, similar but separate from incest, was
"Merry Christmas, Dad!"



No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...