Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Suburban hobbies: volume 1


Life at your parents house is often as fun as you make it! One of the major benefits of suburban living (as a default result of the often precarious nature of your own lifestyle) is the availability of FOOD and the low low cost of cheap hair dye at Walmart. Too much food gets old real quick though...you start to think...what can I teach these people about life on the outside? How can I amuse myself with my eating habits when there's no struggle to live off the 7-11 health food aisle?*

Well, you might think I'm NUTS but here's a fun thing to do for the whole fam!?!!?

1. Pick a variety of 'mixed nuts' from the basement shelving.

 2. Select one type of nuts (WALNUTS are the best nuts for you as we'll as dr. Oz's favorite nut (as far as FOOD goes haha))

3. Eat all and only all of your selected nut choice out of the nut canister! Then wait and watch the fun unravel!! Unless no one notices and then good job on you for tricking yourself into portion control in the  nut arena! Now on to the attic!!!

Can you guess which nut is missing!?!?
(Lance, if you're reading this, I want to see that documentary about you and whether or not you're an asshole or a real asshole but it seems like its leaning toward the you are an asshole angle? But if you're in it willingly and that's the angle I'll probably end up liking you for that but I haven't seen it yet so the jury's still out on your character...anyway, this isn't about you! It's really about nuts!)


*Whats the 7-11 health food aisle, you say? There's no such thing as the 7-11 health food aisle you say!?!? Smells to me like someone's surfing the web from deep in the SUBURBS...

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...