Monday, May 5, 2014

FOR GOODLUCK MY BLACK TOOTH

I was fortunate enough to just realize today that I was fortunate enough to coincidentally play my first reaL show in Boston @ P.A.'s lounge under the name Jarva Land on Bob Dylan's BIRTHday! (that was would be is 4/30) (2014))

google image: "bob dylan's birthday"

footage from the P.A.s lounge:

photo by coriander
flyer by jarva
photo by alVan long
in other news (for some reason right now i can't find a version of bob dylan's outlaw blues on youtube) but i did record a slow jam cover of it...


I also recently de-privatized my old writing blarg...

FOR GOODLUCK MY BLACK TOOTH


which may be interesting to you and may include the birth of chalky as a concept as captured in real time (and may make me stop/start never write in it again because its open)
but alas i could remake it privatized or start again a new one\
undercover,

there is also 
the distinct
possibility
that i do not give
a fuck.

a love poem! really!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...