Monday, April 18, 2011

weekend update: friendstamatic

If this weekend had been a camera it would have been a classic instant polaroid with REAL film.

[andy warhol:self portrait with polaroid]

On Friday, the great P.Fletch and I play-acted a scene from Lost In Translation by getting tipsy with his work friends in the bar of The Marriot hotel near Copley (where we were also forced to urinate among many non-tipsy foreigners as the only bathroom was conveniently located "next to the gift shop" in lieu of "inside of the bar") Funny how drinking in a Marriot reminds me of my parents...

After leaving The Marriot feeling classy and responsibly liquored up we decided we'd get one more drink elsewhere and call it a night. And then we met my new best Canadian friend Casie Stewart.

Insta-friendz!!





She is a rad girl who lives in Toronto and writes her very own profesh looking blog where she posted the ^above pics

(while I took the below shitty i-phone picks:)

(there was a mirror on the ceiling)


(no one had a cigarette)


(this was a bonding point)



On Saturday, I remembered to remember it was the "earth day sale" at buffalo exchange and that our little friend there had said there would be dollar items for sale (the fact that I remembered this made me think that my serious thrift hobbying was more like an instinctual radar system)...and there were dollar items for sale. A lot of them. So... I bought them.



Insta-wardrobe! $20



(which is currently more like "p.fletch's house wardrobe" because I could only carry that bag-o-fashion so far...)


On Sunday, P.fletch and I joined forces with our new Allston-neighbor friend Nathan and missed a showing of animated short films, a plan quickly replaced with beer-drinking, heated lady gaga pro (paul) con (me) listing, and the first successfully completed "custom temp tat train" which came out pretty awesome for everyone involved....

INSTA-TAT!




(Things to Consider: How do I make my own temporary tattoos??)

Then on Monday, me and Josephine Zaikis ran the Boston marathon!!!!

AND SHE WON!!!


JK...that's not even my grandma. 

I didn't actually view any marathon action. Instead I went to the beach with Ricky Ricardo. 




And it was great!



No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...