Tuesday, July 10, 2012

meg & jack



Meg: "Jack, are these songs about you?"
Jack: "No, Meg, they're about you."
Meg: "I wish"
Jack: "No you don't. You know I don't write about myself or my friends, let alone my sister."
Meg: "I thought maybe you made an exception after coming out of the closet."
Jack: (Purrs).
Meg: "Can you tell me a little bit about the album cover?"
Jack: "I don't know, Meg. Can you tell me a little bit about the universe?"
Meg: "You want to talk quantum physics or quantum mechanics?"
Jack: "Shut up."
Meg: "What does "Blue Orchid" mean to you?"
Jack: "The same thing pizza means to you."
Meg: "Jack, why can't you be cool?"
Jack: "Because you're trying to trick me again!"
Meg: "Jack, the only trick I ever played on you was never tricking you at all."
Jack: "You're right."
Meg: "Your voice sounds really high on this record, like the old days."
Jack: "I noticed that too."
Meg: "Want a cigarette?"
Jack: "Shut up."
Meg: "Was this album pleasant for you to make?"
Jack: "It's always pleasant to work with you, Meg."
Meg: "I know that, but did you enjoy yourself?"
Jack: "This album was cursed when we started, and then suddenly came around near the end. Then I started to enjoy it. Remember?"
Meg: "Yeah, I remember."
Jack: "Anything else "you " would like to know?"
Meg: "Only if you're happy with the record."
Jack: "Yes I am. I think it's our most dense-sounding record yet. Don't you?"
Meg: "Shut up."
Jack: "Want to make another one?"
Meg: "Mmmmmmm... with you?"
Jack: (Purrs).

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...